Sunday, September 10, 2006

drilling.

oh well. Yesterday drilled into my head that my posts were too ambiguous, mysterious and full of riddles. No its not you king wai. You are just an irritant. Whoops. Maybe that was unintentional. But sometime I post something that tells someone or a specific few people something. So if you don't understand the post, chances are, its not meant for you or you are slow. Hmm. I'd think it was more of the first one. Hee.

miss A: you blog was readable (insert random 8 digit number) years ago.
miss A: tell me when you blog properly.
miss A: lol
me: wooo.

okae. I don't know why I said wooo. but ohwells. she may be right. hmm.
yest at around midnight, just before I was about to sleep the good Chaplain gave me a call. Started off with the usual crapping around. But then the topic moved on the ww2 veterans. Don't you think its sad, the generation that witnessed the most horrific war in human history is slowly passing away. infact they are almost gone. What will happen to the future generations, who wont have anyone to tell them the stories of hope, and price to pay for freedom? haiz. But it is the inevitable.

Then the Chaplain rang me up again this morning.

C: Eh, Dick Winters looks damn cool in his younger days.
me: you told me yesterday.
C: yah, but Dick Winters looks damn cool in his younger days.
me: yah but you told me that yesterday at 12 midnight.
C: eh you damn bad to me.
me: where got?
C: eh I don’t want to talk to already.
me: yay! Byebye!
C: eh you damn bad to me.

hmm.
Been rather productive ever since I came back. I now stand at 7 topics for maths all well practiced with only a few doubts left to be clarified. Whee. Then I shall do bio and chem during the weekdays. I need uninterrupted time for practicing math. haha. Now I need to go and finish lawry's card. Haha. Then, 2 people will owe me 2 cards each! muahahahahaha. nvm.
Nob: Can I kill Sturnn, boss? Show you I'ze a good Ork?
Gorgutz: No! Sturnn's mine! I want his head!
Nob: What's so special about his head?
Gorgutz: Dat's were da skull is, stupid! An' I'd look foolish with 'is foot on my pointy stik!
Nob: Stupid, stupid me! I knew dat one!
haha. This dialogue always gets me laughing. Typical ork intelligence. It may not seem funny in text but you must listen to it to get the full effect.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
whee. Ork warboss. ohwell. Better get ready for school tmr. Its term 4! omg. Time passes so quickly in jc. Seems just like yest when I was feeling uneasy about jc life on the last day of hols in jan. And now its only 2 weeks to promos!
at least there is one bit of good news. my standing grey knight army will reach near full strenght in the next few weeks. all it needs now is a land raider! freemfreem.

No comments: